We all know that there is more to what everyone is saying about the difference of CBD and THC than we all think that we know and there are great things that come from both.
CBD Hemp Gains & Strains
- Can help deal with Epilepsy seizures and any kind of heart condition not sever though.
- Alzheimer s, Anorexia, anxiety, arthritis, autism, Asthma,
- Bipolar, Cancer, Dignities, dementia, Depression, Any kind of digestive issues
- Firbromyalga, Inflammation, inflammatory, Infections, Kidney disease, Liver, Metabolic issue, Migraine.
- Mood disorders, Motion sickness, sclerosis, Nausea, OCD, PTSD,
- Stress, skin disorders, some many great things that this has and will continue for the future they will continue to pinpoint the compounds out of the plant.
CBD has a lot of qualities that come from the farm hemp and has lot of regulations to be legal and that means that who ever is trying sell it. Regulations means that CBD has to be 0.03 % of THC or under in the product itself or the whole crop has to be destroyed.
They have regulations that need to be met and I don’t think that the farmers are going to mess that up it cost a lot to feed and water to be destroyed. Yes the federal government still bans this kind of things but we do show other good that comes from this.
You can grow this yourself and if you want to do this you can see the other articles to see about if you want to start your own so that way you know what you are getting they are some selected strains just to name some,
- Cherry Wine, Super Lemon Haze, Harlequin popular strain for CBD
- Ringos Gift, Stephen Hawkins kush, Sweet and sour these are just some selected strains that are really popular and most selected.
- One more thing this CBD does not have any kind of dependency what so ever of any kind of use.
THC Gains And Effects
THC has been around forever since the Native Americans they have discovered so many things that we use today such as tobacco, and growing food to survive, medicine for the sick. The gains of THC will be,
- Help with stress relief, muscle spasms, any kind of disorder that was mentioned in the top of the article
- Cancer helps with taking the receptors and making them not hurt that are in the brain we have a million receptors in the brain that control the feelings of one’s body like,
- Pain, Anger, Happy,Sad, Fear, Anxiety,
THC has a psychoactive effect on the brain which makes you get high and that’s the feeling of no more pain or you are managing the feeling of pain. Cancer patients get the appetite so that they can eat when they have the Chemo therapy this can make you sick to your stomach, the Chemo, they pump in you.
- Light Headed and sometimes
- Dry mouth,
- High blood pressure,
- Low blood pressure,
- short term memory loss,
can be the feeling that you may experience if you have not smoked or took edibles. You feel the effects quickly if smoked or vaped.
If you have not used edibles than they tend to take time to digest but they will do the job of taking the pain away managing these disorders or you just want to enjoy.
This contains more than 0.03% THC in there and can be really patient these new strains they make more strong from the way they take care of them. You can boost the THC Levels in the plant the more you feed the bigger it gets, but don’t feed too much will be bad Nutrient Burn the tips of the leaves will be brown.
- Sour Diesel, Bubba Kush, AK-47,
- Gorilla Glue, Girl Scout Cookies, Kushs, And Og’s of all sorts.
- White Widow, Tahoe Cookies,
There are great strong strain that are either Sativa, Indica, Hybrid these are the three different kind of types of feeling Sativa– is an upper make you want to do activities and be active, Indica– Is that really couch y feeling not wanting to do nothing, Hybrid– is a cross between them two Sativa, and Indica.
Now Knowing The Truth
Now you know that you have learned the difference of CBD and THC and we can identify the characteristics of the two and can tell if one has THC so get told the wrong one. That is why you grow your own there is an article about that, we have learned that there are three different kinds of levels of medicating.
So that you can manage your pain either it is with CBD or THC we want to be the first to tell you the difference so that you can make a decision on your own about this.
I know that there are all kinds of people saying THC is bad, and this, and that, if you have pain and are in need of help and searching for things that make you feel better. This is the place you do not need pills cannabis heals. And needs to be addressed more.
This is why we are here to help you get guided in the right direction and if you already know what you are doing than by all means jump right in there please and find what you need cause we got it.
We want you all to feel comfortable and really know that we give 100% real information and don’t want to hold nothing from what you all should already know.
With the information that was presented you should have a basic idea of what the difference between them should be and now have a clue on what you want to do or use or even the brand you want we have every thing to get you started and to make the difference that can be in your life.
If you or you know of anyone that is in need of some good healing than you should really try it and than tell us if you liked it or didn’t like it we still want to know and we can help.
Relax And Ask
If you do not know nothing than you should leave your email address or leave a comment at the bottom so that we can get back to you and discuss the what would be the best approach.
There are a lot of things with in the website so don’t get over whelmed and freak out you can look put stuff in the cart and come back you are never pressured.
These products are here all the time we just want you to know that there is always something here for anyone and we are going to get a THC Affiliate so that you can either have CBD or THC in selected states for the THC part!
We want to make this a place that you can have peace and relax and no stress so relax and just look around.
Remember we are only trying to Help with this and that this is still federally banned and is selected in certain states so check out that regulations that are for your state and than go from there.
But CBD is legal in all 50 states and THC is only in selected states so please check if you are legal to consume THC we do not promote in legal activities. We are here to educate and make things more clear for people that want to try to consume or even ingest in any way. This to avoid any legal consequences.